A new way of living

WELCOME, DEAR VISITOR!

On this blog we hope that you shall find useful information regarding a new way of approaching your destiny with conscious choices.

duminică, 12 ianuarie 2014

My "gift giving" guide.

          And thus we experienced another Christmas. We ended another year. For this Christmas I told myself that I should have a gift-giving guide. So I thought I shall share my guide with you, good folks, maybe for some of you will have a good side effect, not only for Christmas presents, but for upcoming occasions when you will put yourself in the “gift mood”. Let’s start then:
1.       I didn’t present used gifts that I could have simply found in my house. I bought only new items, ready for the “receiver” to impregnate his karma on.
2.       I didn’t pass along a gift that I also received as a gift. I think it shows a bit of disrespect regarding the person that gave me that specific present.
3.   I removed the price tag from every single gift I purchased. A bit of mystery does well for the overall impression.
4.       I’ll never ever from now on make a gift to a person that is ill cigarettes or alcohol.
5.      I won’t offer as a gift to a friend clothing or dressing accessories. I think it is the privilege of the parents and the family to make such presents.
6.       And finally my personal favorite gift is a white lily bouquet.
       And that concludes my gift guide for 2013. I hope that this year I shall improve my “tactics” and become more proficient in the gift giving area of expertise.

Have a fantastic whatever you wish! Cristian. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu